September 26/27th 2 Day Level 1 Beginners & Advanced Training in Individual Eyelash Training
The total cost of this course is $700 with a non-refundable deposit of $200 to secure your seat. After you’ve processed the deposit our Educator will immediately reach out to you will the follow up email you will need for that weekend. The remaining balance of $500 will be due 1 week prior to the class date. (Please include your email while checking out)
Our #1 priority at Kalon Lash Training is to provide you with the most innovated, education, and support to learn a high-paying skill set that can give you financial stability, control over your time and schedule, giving you the ability to get fully booked and live the life you always envisioned.
When attending a Kalon Lash Training workshop you can assure you will be attending THE best comprehensive training program, priding our lash training on 1:1 hands on training, in-depth book work, and most importantly marketing yourself/brand setting our students up for total success during and after our program.
As the founder and owner of Kalon Lash Artistry I am a T.D.L.R licensed Educator certifying & coaching over 1000 students becoming the #1 Lash program certifying more students then any other training program in all of Texas we are here to help fast track your career to becoming a world class lash artist (all while avoiding millions mistakes along the way). We’ve helped so many lash artist reach the title of a Master Lash Artist and now its your turn.
Who is this course for?
Our 2 Day Classic Eyelash Training course is designed for starting lash artist with no previous experience focusing on beginning your new career as smooth as possible with a full understanding of the lash artistry and how to build a thriving Business properly while learning the best kept secrets in the industry to becoming a Certified Pro Lash Artist. This is also suited for Artist that are already have experience and want to improve their techniques and speed.
What you’ll learn:
DAY 1 Day Beginners/Advanced Eyelash Training in Individual course
- Applying safe and hygienic work practices
- Eyelash extension consultation and release form
- Assess clients face and eyes
- Identifying allergies and sensitivities
- Understand differ extension from curls and diameters
- How to map designs and advanced texturizing
- Tweezer grip, posture, and hand setting
- Trouble shooting difficult client situations
- infills and aftercare
- How to check for and remove lashes to ensure no damage to the natural lashes
- Hours of extensive 1:1 hands on training utilizing our mannequins
- Our Deluxe full kit, ($300 value) Mannequin, student Manual, assignments, complete templates all included
DAY 2 Day Beginners/Advanced Eyelash Training in Indivdual course
- Utilizing all you have learns and putting it to use on your Live Model
- We will be spending the entire day strictly on your Live Model as our Educator will shadow and guide you through the process from start to finish
- At the end of Day 2 we will then review over any material needed and go over a full evaluation of your live model
- Platinum Ice Tweezer collection (pair)
- 2 Mix Length Classic lashes .15 C curl + .18 D curl
- “The Dream” Advanced Pro Adhesive”
- KLA Eye Pad
- Medical Tape
- Pack of 50 lash wands
- Pack of 50 micro q-tips
- Bladless Fan
- Pro Grade Gel Remover
- 10 Pairs of Practice lash strips
- LAsh Primer
- Disposable Glue Rings
- Eyelash Silicone Pad
- Student Manuel
- Consultation Walk Through Template
- Consultation Template
- Consent/Waiver Form
- Advanced Mapping Template
- Mapping Assignments
*Class fees and deposits are non-refundable, however students may transfer deposit to another date 2 weeks prior to the original course date. I understand and agree to refrain from copying, disclosing, selling, or offering for sale any and all of the information provided during the training class. I understand the reproduction of another party’s works could constitute infringement and copying is strictly prohibited. By purchasing this class you confirm that you can legally perform lash extension service in your state.